For more than 25 years, IDEA has been developing supply-chain expertise dedicated to aeronautics to meet the needs of major customers such as Airbus, Stelia, Spirit, Thyssen, Bombardier etc.
For more than 20 years, IDEA has been developing supply-chain expertise dedicated to aeronautics to meet the needs of major customers such as Airbus, Stelia, Spirit, Thyssen and Bombardier. IDEA designs for each of its customers the comprehensive logistics solution best suited to their needs and intervenes from design and management to execution. IDEA makes the necessary investments for each project.
IDEA ensures a comprehensive and efficient management of your supply chain and offers logistics services dedicated to aeronautics including supply, storage, distribution, transport and handling.
- Procurement management
- Quality and quantity checks
- Inventory management
- Preparation operations
- Preparation for shipment: packing, dock-side transfer
- Secure, high surveillance inventory management and storage
Shipping and transport
- Order preparation
- Shipping management
- Production delegation
- Custom packaging solutions in compliance with standards
- Quality control
- Industrial transfer and packing before sea, air or road transport to final assembly location
- Line-side just-in-time delivery to customer’s assembly departments
- Industrial transfer of finished or semi-finished assemblies
- Oversize handling
- Oversize handling (items that can weigh from 2 to 80 tonnes and components measuring 1 to 12 metres in length)
- Specific and specialised handling of critical, high added value items